What is a contribution

CyberNemesis

Durchstarter
Themen
Reaktionen
Hello all. There are a number of threads I'd like to see but I seem to be blocked behind the 20 contribution wall. What is considered a contribution? A comment e.g. "Thanks for the upload" or creating a thread and starting a post.

For examples, I want to go check out "International Stars: Press and Event Pics" but I get the message:

CyberNemesis, you have no rights to access this site. The following reasons could be responsible, for example:

1. You have not yet reached the required 20 minimum contributions that apply to the following forums: Press and Event Pics, Photoshootings, Special Event Pics and the Request Area
  2. You have not yet confirmed your e-mail address. Please look in your email inbox.
  3. You are trying to change another user's post or access administrative features. Please check the forum rules to see if you are allowed to perform this action.
  4. If you tried to write a post, your user account may or may need to be turned on.

:thx:

MetalFan

Admin im Ruhestand
Themen
Reaktionen
You're right - a contribution can be a comment or a thread. Please be aware of avoiding copy & past comments (spam)!

CyberNemesis

Durchstarter
Themen
Reaktionen
Hello all-

I've reached the 20 contribution limit today (yeah!!) and confirmed my email but still am unable to access boards with the same error message. I'm unclear what I am missing. Any help is greatly welcome.

CyberNemesis

Durchstarter
Themen
Reaktionen
Looks like it is working now. Maybe it just too some time.

Oben